SAVANNAH **** DE LUXE HOTEL ACCOMMODATION RULES
The hotel is only authorized to accommodate properly registered guests and provide services corresponding to the hotel category ****. Smoking on the entire hotel and SPA premises is only allowed in designated areas.
1. Upon arrival at the hotel, the guest must submit a valid government-issued pictured ID card or passport, whereupon he/she will receive a hotel magnetic card which serves as a key to the room provided. Guest, without accompaniment of adults, must be at least 18 year old.
2. In the event that the guest refuses to submit his/her identity card, the hotel is not obliged to provide him/her with accommodation. Accommodation and services provided will be paid by the guest on the day of arrival by cash or credit card or, upon departure, if credit is established at check-in. Invoice payments are possible if a written request is sent in advance and extension of credit is pre-approved by hotel management. The hotel accepts vouchers issued by travel agencies approved by the hotel and vouchers issued by the hotel. Check-in for same-day reservations (i.e. reservation made on the same day of check-in) must be paid in full in cash for the duration of the intended stay, unless secured by a credit card.
3. If the guest’s accommodation in a specific room type has been confirmed, the guest will be charged the corresponding price even if he/she is accommodated in a different room type where not all beds are occupied.
4. The current prices for accommodation and various services provided by the hotel are available at the hotel reception and on the website www.hotel-savannah.com.
5.Unless confirmed otherwise, a room for non-guaranteed reservation will be held until 6:00p.m. only.
6. If the hotel guest is obviously under the influence of alcohol or other addictive substance, the hotel reserves the right to refuse his/her accommodation.
7. In the event of the guest’s illness or injury, the hotel will provide medical assistance or, as the case may be, transfer to hospital. The related costs will be paid by the guest.
8. On the day of arrival, rooms are available to guests from 2:00 p.m. onward. The check-out time on the day of departure will be by 12:00 (noon), unless pre-arranged and authorized by the hotel.
9. Early arrival or late departure can be requested, subject to availability, and a possible extra fee.
10. Hotel guests are not permitted to move any hotel equipment in the room or tamper with the electricity network and devices that are in the room.
11. For security reasons, guests may only use electrical appliances that serve for their personal hygiene (shavers, massagers, etc.) or, as the case may be, computer technology. Use of extension cords, open fires, candles and fireworks on the hotel premises is forbidden.
12. Hotel guests may use a wi-fi connection to the hotel’s internet free of charge.
13. Guests must not leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision in the guest room, restaurant or recreation areas of the hotel, including the swimming pool, exercise room, and Spa.
14. For safety reasons, a video surveillance system is maintained in the corridors and public areas of the hotel. The recordings are used in accordance with the applicable laws protecting personal data, and the system has been reported to, and approved by, the Office for Personal Data Protection.
15. The animation program provided by the hotel, serves as an entertainment program for children, and it is not intended as a babysitting service. The animators do not bear any legal responsibility for the children participating in such programs.
16. Hotel guests have free access to the swimming pool and Spa areas, with additional fees being applicable for Spa treatments. Entry to the casino is governed by the Casino Rules, which are available at the casino or hotel reception. Please ask for details at the reception or can be found in the information materials provided in each hotel room.
17. It is forbidden to carry or store weapons anywhere on the premises of the hotel.
18. Dogs and other small animals may be accommodated at the hotel’s discretion if they are healthy and, during their owner’s stay, are not disruptive to other hotel guests. The pet’s owner is responsible for pet waste clean-up and will be financially responsible for any damages to hotel properties caused by their pet. Prices for accommodating pets will be charged according to the valid price list. Please inquire at hotel reception for the current rates. Animals are not allowed in the pool area and Spa.
19. Hotel guests must observe quiet hours from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
20. In the event of loss and re-issue of a new magnetic door card, a replacement fee of CZK 200 will be charged to the guest.
21. The hotel reception provides a bathrobe rental service for a fee of CZK 50 per robe. Unreturned robe(s) will be charged at the replacement cost of 500 CZK.
22. The hotel room safe is available for guest use and is used at the discretion and liability of the guests. Alternatively, the guest may deposit the valuable items at the reception desk for safe-keeping.
23. Garage parking for hotel guests is available for a fee. This is not a guarded car park, and the hotel is not liable for any damages, personal property left in the car, or theft of the car. Parking in front of the hotel is provided at no charge to hotel guests.
24. The items provided in the mini-bar are not included in the room rate price. Please record any consumption in the usage form available in the room, sign the form, present it to reception upon departure and make payment.
25. Hotel guests are obliged to abide by the provisions of these Accommodation Rules. In the event of any violation of the Accommodation Rules, the hotel reserves the right to terminate the guest accommodation immediately. The guest remains financially responsible for all charges and damages up to the time of his early departure.
26. In the event of violation of the hotel no-smoking policy on the hotel premises, the hotel is entitled to charge a fine of CZK 5,000. In the event of repeated violation of this prohibition, the infringement is deemed a violation of the Accommodation Rules, and the hotel reserves the right to terminate the guest accommodation immediately.
27. Hotel guests are obliged to also abide by all safety regulations that govern the hotel operation and interaction with other hotel guests, particularly related to other guests’ safety. In addition to these Accommodation Rules, the rights and obligations of the hotel and guests are governed by the General Business Terms and Conditions of Accommodation Services of the Savannah Hotel.
28. Any other matters not expressly not stated in these Accommodation Rules are governed by the applicable laws of the Czech Republic and the internal regulations of the hotel.
29. Hotel management welcomes any suggestions from guests to improve the hotel operation and safety.
30. Any accommodated guest is entitled to file a motion for alternative dispute resolution with the hotel governing authority, contacts below, to settle consumer disputes:
Czech Trade Inspection Authority
Central Inspectorate – ADR Department
120 00 Prague 2
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is the supervisory authority supervising consumer protection, operating under Act No. 64/1986 Coll., on the Czech Trade Inspection Authority, as amended, and under other legal regulations. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority’s website: www.coi.cz.
In accordance with the provisions of Section 1837 (j) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, the accommodated person, as a consumer, is not entitled to withdraw from the accommodation contract if the accommodation facility provides performance within the specified dates.
31. We wish you a pleasant stay.
These Accommodation Rules are valid from:1. May 2016